Windforge is a building-block RPG that mixes 2D-shooter action with the freedom to create and explore. Players take to the skies in fully buildable airships, as they embark on a journey of discovery and survival that will take them to the heart of the world and beyond.
- Action Game-style action mixed with the freedom of Minecraft but with a story to tell!
- Build and fly fully-functional airships
- Over 500 craftable items and counting
- Easy-to-controlTemplate:Verify , skill-based combat with 360-degree aiming
- Large completely destructible procedural world with three environment types
- Epic story line and quests that drive gameplay without constricting freedom
- Possibly the first game to include minable sky whales
The modern way of life on Cordeus is reliant on refined Sky Whale oil. Everything from the machines used daily, to the food that is eaten, is ultimately dependent on the oil. The citizens of Cordeus are so hungry for oil, that the once abundant population of Sky Whales is dwindling. At current rate, the noble species will face certain extinction in a few short years.
To avoid falling back into the dark ages, civilization must find a new source of energy. It is said that an ancient people named the Aetherkin had exotic sources of energy. Energy more powerful than anything any human has ever seen. Unfortunately, research related to the Aetherkin is strictly forbidden by law.
In an attempt to save humanity’s way of life, YOU have been secretly hired to uncover this ancient energy source.
The fate of Cordeus is in your hands!